Housing Problems

Housing related issues can create considerable problems and stress for people. These pages have been put together to provide you with comprehensive advice and support to enable you to make informed decisions about your housing options.

Whether you are a home-owner, a Council or Housing Association tenant or a private tenant, if you are having a problem, contact the Housing Options Team  for advice as soon as possible by telephoning 01248 751850, 752168, 752225 or 751849.

Debt and money problems



Housing Improvements

Housing support


JE O'Toole Centre for Welfare Benefit Advice

Tel: 01407 760208