Support to help you pay your deposit

If you don't have the money to pay for a deposit or bond you should contact your local Housing Options Team who will direct you to the options that are best for you.

Anglesey Council has a Discretionary Housing Payment scheme, which can be used in some circumstances to provide financial assistance for people experiencing hardship to enable them to pay a deposit. To find out more about the Discretionary Housing Payment scheme you should contact Housing Benefit, Isle of Anglesey County Council, Llangefni, Anglesey, LL77 7TW. 01248 751 821.